EASTENDERS legend Martine McCutcheon showed off a glam new look after a hair transformation.
The slimmer-than-ever star – famous for playing Tiffany on the soap and appearing in Love Actually – popped in to see hairdresser pal Jodie.
Martine thanked her for the “beautiful extensions” as the two posed for a photo.
The singer continued, “Perfect Moment” “She has arrived! She’s stunning. She’s crazy and amazing at what she does!”
Martine recently detailed how she manages her health to her admirers, who have noticed how fantastic she looks right now.
Martine says she doesn’t follow a certain diet to stay in shape, but she does have a “simple secret.”
“The 80/20 rule is what works for me,” she said, alluding to the concept of eating nutritiously for 80% of the time and indulging in less healthy cuisine for the remaining 20% of meals.
The actress is also commemorating a decade of marriage to singer-songwriter Jack McManus.
She recently tweeted a photo of the flowers he sent her for her 46th birthday.
“My birthday roses from Jack are still going strong!” Martine wrote. They’re fantastic! What are your plans for the weekend? Any ideas?
“In September, Jack and I will have been married for ten years – where did the time go?!
“We got married on Lake Como, and I’ve never been to a more gorgeous site!”
Perhaps we should do something special to commemorate the occasion… This time, we’re joined by Rafferty!
“Hmmmm… @jackmcmanus1, maybe we should look at doing something this weekend?”
“I adore love and I love a celebration because it turns it into a beautiful memory – and isn’t that what it’s all about? X.”