For the academic year 2023, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) has accepted applications from Pakistani and AJK nationals for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Post-Graduate Scholarship Program.
CGI is a Bangkok-based multifunctional post-graduate academic institute. CGI was founded in 2005 to honour Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol, the youngest daughter of former Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit Kitiyakara, on her 48th birthday.
The Post-Graduate Scholarship Program at CGI strives to leverage current learning approaches that are used in premier educational and research institutions to help graduates better serve their countries.
Here is all you need to know about the Post-Graduate Scholarship Program at CGI:
Fields of Study
The 2023 Post-Graduate Scholarship Program at CGI is being offered for a Master’s Degree (18 years of education) in the following areas:
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
- Be Pakistani and AJK nationals
- Be aged under 30 years on the deadline
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4 in one of the following fields:
- Biological Sciences
- Molecular Biology
- Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Possess experience in scientific laboratory research
- Demonstrate English proficiency through TOEFL or IELTS
- Provide a statement of purpose
Successful candidates will be entitled to the following benefits for two years: