The Realme V20 5G is the latest addition to Realme’s China-only V series of phones. Before you get too worked up about the phone being limited to China, keep in mind that it will most certainly arrive to Pakistan under a different name.
Similar to the Galaxy S22 Ultra, the phone features an unusual design with both of its main cameras sitting directly on the back panel rather than in a separate camera cutout. The screen is a 6.5-inch LCD with a 720p resolution and a 60Hz refresh rate. The fingerprint sensor is located on the phone’s side.
MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage powers the phone. The main camera has a 13MP sensor and is accompanied by a VGA auxiliary module, while the selfie camera has a 5MP sensor. The phone has a massive 5,000 mAh battery that should last for about 2-3 days of use, however it does not support rapid charging.
The Realme V20 5G has a price tag of $150 in China.
Realme V20 5G Specifications
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G57 MC2
- OS: Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- 6.5″ IPS LCD with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution; 270 ppi
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal: 128GB
- Card slot: yes
- Rear (Dual): 13MP (wide) + VGA
- Front: 5MP
- Colors: Star Blue, Ink Cloud
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Price: $150